Links – Content – Control
The Trinity for Effective Offsite SEO
Search engines like Google consider the wide variety of factors while determining page ranking. The two most important aspects that play a crucial role in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) can be grouped into ‘on-site optimization’ and ‘off-site optimization.’ Whereas on-site optimization focuses almost entirely on the quality of content posted along with the relevant keywords, the off-site method focuses on increasing your website’s visibility through the use of inbound links and mentions on various other sites.
With links, content and control you have the key to success.
Inbound links are one of the most important aspects of a successful search engine optimization and have a huge influence on how Google ascertains the ranking of a page. It is estimated that around 80% of total search is performed on the web is done through Google, which means that you have to play by Google’s rules to win in the SEO game.
What are inbound links? How are they relevant to the SEO?
Simply speaking, inbound links can be defined as the external links that can be found on the web that directs a user to a particular site only. There are other categories of links as well like reciprocal links, internal links, and outbound links; but nothing quite influences Google’s assessment for page ranking, and other search engine algorithms like inbound links do. A well-optimized website that is appealing to search engines will help you get more traffic to your site.
But, are using inbound links so easy? Well, using inbound links are easy, but they’re not going to fetch you desirable results unless they have the quality to garner interest of the visitors. Inbound links coming from just about anywhere from the web can boost the page rankings to a certain extent; but to get the best results, you will have to ensure that the inbound link profile is diverse and features a keyword relevant to your website.
Where can you get diverse inbound links?
The more traffic you have and greater the diverse links you’ve got, the better will be your strategy for search engine marketing. So, it is essential that you try and get a diverse link profile and use it to spread your content out through social media, guest posts, reviews, blog posts, and other types of interaction. It all comes down to pursuing links of blogs, links to sites, directory links where your rivals are listed, and even not so popular sites so as to maximize the reach of your content. You can utilize any website that deals with the relevant subject matter of your own and turn it into a source of regular traffic.
Enter GSA SER and SER Powerhouse!
Tools like GSA search engine ranker offer a great number of linking targets, and now with the additional control offered by SER Powerhouse, it is possible to utilise the power of GSA search engine ranker safely and effectively. To create unique link structures. To use techniques such as co-citation and tiered linking.
Obtaining Inbound Backlinks
Without some level of automation, building diverse link profiles would require a massive effort on your part, and you would have to be consistent with your efforts to see results. With the right tools, the right content and the right control you can shave a conservative 90% off your time and get consistently high performing results.
The most popular method of acquiring inbound links are:
1. Directory posting: One of the effective and commonly used method of link building involves posting to directories. Directories are excellent for providing inbound links as long as they are focused on your subject matter. Of course, not every directory would be equally useful; which is why you have to put some work into scouring and finding the right ones.
2. Forum posts: Another popular method that you can use to obtain inbound links, active forums offer a great opportunity to interact with the members and develop a cordial relationship. Here, you can recommend people to visit your site and check out what you’ve got an offer. Just be sure to use public forums where session IDs are not needed.
3. Link exchange centres: Approaching link exchange centres is another great way to diversify your inbound links. The only disadvantage is that many of these centres often ask you to make use of reciprocal linking. Also, stay clear of link farms as they are now considered an unethical and manipulative strategy for SEO marketing. You will most likely be penalized by Google for using link farms.
4. Buying inbound links: Even though this method can prove to be expensive, it is one of the sure-fire ways to get inbound links and gather traffic without any compromise. Just go for reputed sites that sell legitimate links and you’re all good to go.
5. Web 2.0 links: Tumblr, WordPress, Hubpages, Squidoo, are just a few websites that can far expand your reach. Since you just can’t post your links here without creating any value, invest time to create quality content that would help people in getting the information they require. Even though these links are not as valuable as the ones mentioned before, they certainly act as an authoritative figure to lend credibility to your website. These are also useful for building second tier backlinks to the primary links.
The Ideal Inbound Link Campaign
The sweet spot of every diverse link campaign lies in the combination of internal and external links, which should be necessarily hyperlinked to images and text. No link should be densely rich in keywords as that would be the ultimate recipe for disaster. To formulate a link building strategy, explore the various avenues to see what opportunities are available and evaluate the benefits the user will get by visiting a website. Make use of the available tools of the trade like Anchor Text Variation, Link Placement, Choosing Top-level Domains, and Link Research Analysis to make the most out of your new campaign.
Links – Content – Control The Sacred Trinity Of Offsite SEO
Contrary to what many people preach, the day of SEO are not numbered. As far as the foreseeable future is concerned, Google will always require signals to rank quality content within its search engine infrastructure. In the post-penguin era, posting all the same kind of links in one content will is no less than suicide as it would be immediately crushed by Google.
This is where Kontent Machine and SER Powerhouse come in. Every site type listed above and many (many) more are pre coded into GSA Search Engine Ranker. However to make the most of every link both the content that surrounds them needs to be unique and contextual (which is the task of Kontent Machine) and placement and control of quantity needs to be precise – which is where the huge power of SER Powerhouse comes in.
The search engine now focuses almost entirely on content quality and how much they help the user who is reading it. Your aim would be to build a relevant, diverse link profile to accompany content that people would love to read. Control is now a key part of the process, and you’d go far if you keep in mind that it’s still vitally important to have links for Google’s algorithm for getting better SERP position and page rankings. Links are still considered to contribute as much as 60% to your overall site ranking ability.
In even moderately commercial niches, ranking without links is not even a remote possibility, and that is a situation that will not change in the next few years.